Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My first Blog

Well, I finally joined the rest of my family and decided to make a blog. We have just finished spending time with Sarah, Dylan and Claire and had the most wonderful time. We celebrated with fireworks, miniature golf, camping, going to Gold Fork Hot Springs, celebrating Claire's Birthday and just hanging out and enjoying our time together. It seems that no matter how far a part we are from each other that when we are together it seems that we never were a part. We just wished that Nathan and Carol could have been here too. Hopefully, they will come to visit sometime in the near future. Claire learned to ride her bike with no training wheels when she was here. Claire loves to be told stories and was always asking, Keisha, Kira, Dale or I to tell her a story about when we were little. She never forgets what you tell her so we had to make sure that what we told her was something you would want others to know about.

I will need to learn to be better at taking pictures so I can add pictures to my blog. I am looking forward to learning a new way to share things with my family.

3 comments: